TIME LINE

Buy Veteran - Boots Printing Company, LLC(Pittsburgh, PA)

Buy Veteran - Boots Printing Company, LLC(Pittsburgh, PA)
Boot Prints is a registered Veteran-Owned business. Thank YOU for your support! Boots Printing Company is located at 1628 Saw Mill Run Blvd. 2nd Floor Pgh, PA 15210, 412.882.4522 or BOOTPRINTING@GMAIL.COM thank you! (HAPPY? DAVE BLAST!?!

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

STEEL WHEELS: PITTSBURGH HIP HOP FOR CEREBRAL PALSY!

HEY PITTSBURGH! hope yinz all plan on makin it out to this event for a great cause! If you been livin under a rock, I'll putchyinz D.  Ramon Luis Silva Jr. aka @DaKidInWheels is a die-hard Pittsburgh Hip-Hop fan and if you haven't guessed, is in a wheelchair and lives with the disability Cerebral Palsy. But this hasn't slowed Da Kid down a bit. I reached out to him to get a few words about CP and how having the disability has affected his life. Take a read . Mad uplifiting! This is a good dude and true believer of the PGH HIP HOP SCENE. (not to mention a huge B White fan!)

"Cerebral Palsy is a disability that never held me down. Even though I wasn't born with CP, i never let the fact of having it get in the way of what I wanted to do with my life. It was a medical accident that happen at my birth. But cp never disabled my ability to do normal stuff like play sports, go to prom and attend college.

Pittsburgh Hip Hop means a lot to me because I can relate to most of the mc's like the Come Up ( Vinny radio & Fran), Bwhite, Mayo, and Varsity Squad (Beedie & Jon Quest). The MC I can relate to the most is B. White because many of his struggles he raps about in his songs, I can feel his hunger. Being the best but everyone always doubt him, which is similar to my life because many people doubt me on stuff I wanted to do with my life and now I'm doing big things like B. White is now. Another similarity me and B are very ambitious, we are determined to get what we want & work hard for it. This event is not only about raising money it's a showcase of the music that gets me through my day and my love for Pittsburgh hip hop."
-Ramon Silva

BOOM! So feel that! All proceeds raised from this ALL AGES show will be donated to the United Cerebral Palsy of Pittsburgh! Check the line-up! @DAKIDINWHEELS FAVORITES!



BOOT PRINTS WILL BE IN THE BUILDING SELLING SHIRTS FOR THE CAUSE.!
these tees will be on sale for 10$ and all proceeds will be givin to the charity! it feels good to give back people! so come out and cheers for the good!

only making a limited number of these. so make sure you get there on time and cop that tee!

thanks to everyone involved in this. Dave Schurmann from MANIFEST FRESH, Brick & KT from TIME BOMB, Hubbs, Beedie, Jon Quest, Vinny, Fran, B. White, the rest of the WRK CREW @veedot1 and @sbuggy.

No comments:

Post a Comment