TIME LINE

Buy Veteran - Boots Printing Company, LLC(Pittsburgh, PA)

Buy Veteran - Boots Printing Company, LLC(Pittsburgh, PA)
Boot Prints is a registered Veteran-Owned business. Thank YOU for your support! Boots Printing Company is located at 1628 Saw Mill Run Blvd. 2nd Floor Pgh, PA 15210, 412.882.4522 or BOOTPRINTING@GMAIL.COM thank you! (HAPPY? DAVE BLAST!?!

Monday, December 5, 2011

a word from our PHILADELPHIA ASSOCIATE .. BIG EARN'






















So as most of you have seen from earlier posts I moved out to Philly to do volunteer work at a middle school, but I kid you not that the southside scumbaggery has yet to leave my system. I've been out here four months and work 50 hours a week at a middle school that doesnt even have hot running water but still find time to do my thing and have mad fun. Im staying at the crest of North Philly around Girard (none of that Northern Liberties bullshit though), and this city moves just at my pace. Public transportation, loosies, graffiti, grime, project housing, prostitution, murals,rowhouses, stickers, abandon cars, dutchies filled with gritty fifty, skateboarding, biking, fighting, thuggery, stickup kids, pot holes, people from all over the world, cop sirens, random gunshots and everything else you can think of surrounds me every day and I FUCKING LOVE IT! I'm not gonna lie the first few weeks was hard, until some BPC associates came through and blew it down. But overall I can honestly say that what I got myself into is forsure a step up from smoking bongs on my moms porch all day and bussing tables. Definitely more flicks to come though! 

No comments:

Post a Comment