Buy Veteran - Boots Printing Company, LLC(Pittsburgh, PA)

Buy Veteran - Boots Printing Company, LLC(Pittsburgh, PA)
Boot Prints is a registered Veteran-Owned business. Thank YOU for your support! Boots Printing Company is located at 1628 Saw Mill Run Blvd. 2nd Floor Pgh, PA 15210, 412.882.4522 or BOOTPRINTING@GMAIL.COM thank you! (HAPPY? DAVE BLAST!?!

Thursday, September 8, 2011


If you go to WRK, what do you wear?The answer for every human thats held a job since the beginning of time: WRK CLOTHES.

WRK CLOTHES is committed to providing an excellent, hand made product for our customers. In addition to the quality of the printing  (done the old fashioned way by hand in South Pittsburgh, PA),
the tee shirts are 100% American made in North Carolina. A mere 5% of shirts bought and sold in this country were made here. The other 95% have been made elsewhere (China, Pakistan, India, Honduras, etc.) and we are proud to say our WRK CLOTHES are 100% made in the USA. As they should be!

We are young, proud, hard-WRKing individuals who believe in the truths of our forefathers: HARD WRK PAYS OFF! Instead of asking for handouts we WRKed for our dreams and we urge the rest of the country to do the same.

So feast  your eyes on this catalog and know that all of the tees you see here are 100% American made and available at:


AND WRK PHOTOS: WRKclothes.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment